Saturday, January 26, 2013

Uniformology Review


My daughter gave my The Westphalian Army of the Napoleonic Wars, Uniformology Book No. 40, for Christmas. I am very pleased with it. It is a very valuable painting guide. There are very good descriptions of all infantry and cavalry uniforms with a basic history of the army as well. This booklet is 45 pages and includes 12 plates.
My friend, Jerry, and I are building the Westphalian Corps for 1809 and 1812 and this will make the task easier.
I have quite a few Osprey's and I can honestly say that the Uniformology product is now my preference when looking for a painting guide.
And they are currently on sale!

2 comments:

  1. The Westphalian force is up next for my army, will take a look at them

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. ships worldwide:only sell top quality fake designer bags products

    ReplyDelete